1st Shift Machine Operator
7am-3:30pm; Must be open to work overtime. 3:30am-3:30pm
$13 and Up DOE
Operate packing machines. Change totes and bins as necessary.
• Maintain machines in good working order.
• Ensure safe working environment for self and packers.
• Maintain clean work area.
• Load film or other packaging materials onto machine. Ensure product and packaging match.
• Calibrate scales as necessary. Operate and adjust all mechanical parts of the machine.
• Perform maintenance checks as required to keep machine in good working order.
• Check fluids, belts and other moving parts regularly. Keep machine clean.
• Keep all safety shields in place on machines while in operation. Follow all safety guidelines required by machine’s manufacturer.
• Perform changeovers to accommodate different sizes of packaging materials.
• Communicate with lab to ensure that product mix meets quality specifications.
• Perform first case checks when beginning each product run.
• Communicate with team leader concerning operation of machine.
• Provide direction to packers to maximize productivity and minimize changeover time.
• Complete all required paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
• Pick up trash and other debris in and around machine. Sweep floors regularly.
Must be able to communicate in English and lift 50lbs repetitively. Will also be required to know how to perform routine maintenance tasks and other duties as assigned.
Denton, Texas 76201
Grain Mill Products
APPLY FOR JOB