We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented General Office Administrator to join our team. As a General Office Administrator, you will be responsible for performing a variety of administrative tasks to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the office. The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Answer and direct phone calls and emails
- Greet and assist visitors to the office
- Maintain the office calendar and schedule appointments and meetings
- Perform data entry and maintain accurate records
- Manage and order office supplies
- Prepare and process invoices, purchase orders, and expense reports
- Coordinate and schedule travel arrangements for employees
- Organize and maintain paper and electronic files
- Assist with the preparation of reports, presentations, and other documents
- Perform other administrative tasks as assigned by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in an administrative or office support role preferred
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain accuracy in tasks
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Professional demeanor and ability to interact with employees, clients, and vendors in a courteous and respectful manner.
Snelling offers competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities for advancement. If you are a team player with a strong work ethic, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
To apply, use this link 📲 https://adr.to/yre7u
Thank you for your interest in this position.
529 N Locust St
Denton, TX 76201
Denton, Texas 76201