We are seeking a skilled and experienced General Forklift Operator. The General Forklift Operator will be responsible for loading and unloading goods and materials from trucks and other vehicles, moving materials within the warehouse, storing and retrieving goods and materials from shelves, and conducting daily safety checks on the forklift before operating it. The ideal candidate should have a strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a commitment to safety in the workplace.
- Load and unload goods and materials from trucks and other vehicles
- Move materials within the warehouse using a forklift
- Store and retrieve goods and materials from high shelves using a forklift
- Conduct daily safety checks on the forklift before operating it
- Follow safety procedures and guidelines for operating a forklift, such as wearing proper safety gear and maintaining a safe speed
- Communicate with warehouse staff and supervisors to ensure that goods are properly loaded, unloaded, and moved to their intended locations
- Keep track of inventory levels and maintain accurate records of goods moved with a forklift
- Report any malfunctions or safety hazards related to the forklift to the appropriate personnel.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience operating a forklift in a warehouse setting
- Valid forklift operator’s license
- Ability to lift heavy objects up to 50 pounds
- Comfortable working on your feet for extended periods of time
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing priorities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain accuracy in inventory management
- Commitment to following safety guidelines and protocols at all times.
Snelling offers competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities for advancement. If you are a team player with a strong work ethic, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
To apply, use this link 📲 https://adr.to/b5e7u
529 N Locust St
Denton, TX 76201
Denton, Texas 76201