Denton, TX $12
7am-7pm- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
The personnel on each shift will be responsible to shake down PLH (Pre-Laminated Hole) collection boxes fold and form replacement boxes, shift the PLH flow to alternate bin when the first box is filled. Call for Forklift removal of waste box, call for new boxes and pallet to replace bin/box change out and clean dot sucker when PHLover flows or spills.
1. Shakedown adn monitor the PLH flow into the collection boxes within the dot sucker and identifythe need to change flow to the secondary collection box.
2. Visually inspect the condition of the dot sucker and insure it's proper function.
3. Fold and form replacement boxes, set on new pallets ready for use in the dot sucker.
4. Call for forklift to remove full boxes and pallets to be replaced with new empty boxes and pallets.
5. Report an inoperable equipment to maintenance and shift supervisor.
6. Maintain a clean work environment to ensure safety and 5S organization.
7. When PLH is not running persinnel will provide support in the creasing tool area, press area and pre press areas as requested by the shift supervisor.
Denton, Texas 76207
Manufacturing (includes Codes Beginning With '2' and '3')
APPLY FOR JOB