Snelling Staffing Services is currently seeking an experienced Order Selectors in Rotterdam, NY for Price Chopper Supermarket (Market32). We offer great benefits and the ability to get in the door with a leading manufacturer in the area We need ambitious and hardworking associates who do not mind working in a warehouse environment and can work an entire shift on his or her feet.
1st shift flexibility – start time anywhere between 5am and 6am
2nd shift flexibility – start time anywhere between 2pm and 4 pm
3rd shift flexibility – start time anywhere between 10pm and 12am
PT Weekend shifts available
Pay: $17.00 an hour – Temp to Hire
Areas of selecting:
- Perishable (dairy and produce)
- Dry Goods
Order Selector Duties:
• Responsible for daily set-up, to include obtaining equipment and supplies (i.e. plastic wrap, pallets, credit slips & production card)
• Verify that the appropriate pallet labels correspond with correct store numbers, assignment numbers, and door numbers.
• Upon completion of selecting order, affix pallet tags and wrap pallets. Deliver completed order to assigned door.
• Maintain all current labor standards as they pertain to selecting function.
Order Selector Requirements:
• Pallet Jack and/or Order Selector experience
• At least 18 years of age and older
• Steel toe boots required (if in freezer cold wear will be provided)
Order Selector Benefits:
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance after 30 days
- 401K (eligible from start date, matched after 1 year)
- Weekly Electronic Pay
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible, and qualified candidates will be contacted to set up an interview. Snelling participates in E-Verify and is a drug free workplace. Candidates may be subject to drug testing
Schenectady, New York 12306
APPLY FOR JOB