2nd Shift Galvanizing Rebar Position – this is a GRUNT WORK position.
3pm – around 12am, OT and Saturdays are Required when needed
Pay range is $15.50 – $17.50/hr
Lifting up to 50lbs repetitively. Will be galvanizing rebar.
We are looking for relieble individuals to help in our shop, someone with a good/stable work history preferably in a manufacturing setting.
STB required. • Must be able to stand for the duration of the shift (8-12 hours)
• Read a tape measure without hesitation. • Push, pull or lift 50 lbs. frequently throughout the shift.
• Sit down forklift experience a plus.
• Machine operating experience on saws, lathes or CNC equipment a plus.(Not required)
• Must have great attendance record.
• MIG welding experience a plus.
Need someone who is comfortable working with hand tools, someone that enjoys tenkering with vehicles/gadgets with many moving parts and likes getting grease and dirt on their hands. Not a pretty shop, old and dirty; need someone that is a hard worker, good attitude.
Denton, Texas 76207
Manufacturing (includes Codes Beginning With '2' and '3')
APPLY FOR JOB